Training in Coimbatore
Selenium is an open-source test
execution platform used by web browsers to perform automated tests in various
web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE. The Selenium Web Driver
makes it easy to run browser tests.
Our Selenium Training in Coimbatore is designed to expertise the aspirants with Selenium automation from scratch with industry standards. Selenium is one of the demanded
training courses offered by the Sivani Academy in Coimbatore. The training will cover the
basics of web tools, basic Selenium Web Driver concepts, automated system
layout, and automated framework structure, among other topics. It also provides
knowledge on Page Object design patterns, Data-Driven approaches, and reusable
components for increased profits. Sivani Academy Selenium training in
Coimbatore qualifies you on handling notable test automation frameworks like
TestNG, Maven, Auto IT, Sikuli, and log4j to cover a wide range of test categories.
are the prerequisites for learning from the leading Selenium Training Center in
Familiarity with SQL and scripting
and automation will be helpful to follow the course much better, but not mandatory.
should learn Selenium Training from Sivani Academy in Coimbatore?
Sivani Academy Selenium training in
Coimbatore is advantageous for designers, testers, architects, developers,
manual testers/analyzers, and QA engineers who want to automate their
Experienced IT/non-IT Professionals,
students, and graduates who want to understand the tools and techniques of
automated testing can take this course.
What are the benefits of Sivani Academy Selenium training in Coimbatore?
- The in-depth understanding of various aspects of Selenium automation testing acquired from Sivani Academy Selenium training in Coimbatore will excel you in the Selenium IDE.
- The top Selenium Training Center in Coimbatore will encourage you to heighten your testing skills and support you to perform test automation putting you one step closer to landing a better career. Apart from theories, we train aspirants with real-world scenarios.
is the importance of Sivani Academy Selenium training in Coimbatore?
- Sivani Academy is a great place
to develop your knowledge for designing and deploying your own end-to-end test
automation solution. Selenium training in Coimbatore aids you in growing
your profession in a well-paying job.
- Selenium Training in Coimbatore
from Sivani Academy combines all of the fundamentals and core Java concepts
necessary for experience Selenium WebDriver to build an automation framework
and automate test scenarios.
of Sivani Academy Selenium Training in Coimbatore
Opportunities for selenium experts in
India are increasing day by day, and the market demand for selenium-certified
is enormous. Businesses want to automate testing to reduce testing effort and
improve product quality. They rely on Selenium to perform test automation with
open source, multi-browser capabilities, and cross-platform portability.
Earn your Selenium certification and
become one of the most trusted automation engineers in the world of software
testing. Investing your time and effort in getting a Selenium certification
provides you with an additional opportunity to evaluate and justify your skills
in automation. Accreditation from a reputable institution like Sivani Academy
stands out from the crowd.
Section 1: Selenium Introduction
- What is selenium?
- Why selenium?
- Advantage of selenium?
- Why selenium while other tools in the market?
- Who developed Selenium?
- Demo of various testing types with selenium
Section 2: Overview of Supported Technologies
Section 3: Some installation on selenium
- Selenium installation
Section 4: Java Programming Concepts
- Installing Java
- Installing Eclipse
- First Eclipse Project
- First Java program
- Concept of class file
- Datatypes in Java
- String class and functions
- Conditional Statements
- Single Dimensional Arrays
- Two Dimensional arrays
- Practical usage of arrays in Selenium
- What are Functions?
- Function Input Parameters
- Function Return Types
- Object-Oriented Programming in Java
- Local Variables
- Global Variables
- Static and Non-Static Variables
- Static and Non-Static Functions
- Creating Objects in Java
- Meaning of static
- Why is main method static?
- Object and Object References
- Call by reference and Value
- Overloading and Overriding Functions
- Access Modifiers – Public/Private/Default/Protected
- Usage of Objects in Selenium
- Usage of Inheritance in Selenium
- Creating Packages
- Accessing Classes across Packages
Section 5: Exception Handling
- Exception handling with a try-catch block
- Importance of exception handling
- Exception and Error
- Throwable Class
- Final and Finally
- Throw and Throws
- Different Types of Exceptions
- The need for exception handling in the Selenium framework
Section 6: Automating Excel file Operations
- Creating/Opening XLS Files
- Reading/Writing Microsoft XLS Files
- Counting Rows and Columns
- Filling BG/Font Colours
- Section 7: Automating Text File Operations
- Creating/Opening Text Files
- Reading/Writing Text Files
Section 8: Automating Database Operations
- Connecting to Databases
- SQL Server
- Sending SQL Queries to Database
- Process the Results
Section 9: Selenium IDE
- Installing Selenium IDE
- Creating your First Selenium IDE script
- How to use Locators in Selenium IDE
- How to enhance a script using Selenium IDE
- Creating and Running Tests
- Creating and Running Test Suite
Section 10: WebDriver Introduction
- Introduction to WebDriver & Comparison with Selenium RC
- Installing Selenium WebDriver
- The architecture of selenium Webdriver
- Creating your First Script in Webdriver
Section 11: Launching AUT and Inspecting properties of Elements
- Launching AUT in Firefox
- Launching AUT in InternetExplorer
- Launching AUT in Chrome
- Launching AUT in Safari
- Inspecting properties of Elements on different Browsers
- Installing Firebug and FirePath
- Creating a Firefox Profile
Section 12: Automating Operations on various Elements
- Check Box
- Radio Button
- HTML Tables
Section 13: Automating Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Action Class
- KeyBoard Events
- Drag & Drop Actions
- Mouse Hover Action
- RightClick, Double Click & Tool Tip
- Section 14: Handling multiple Windows
- Switching between windows
- Handling elements present in different windows
Section 15: Handling Alerts
Section 16: Handling Frames
- What is iFrame?
- Locating Frames
- Switching between Frames
- Handling Frames
- Handling Ajax Components
Section 17: Creating Customize XPath/CSS Selectors
- What is XPath
- When to Use XPath
- Absolute XPath/Relative XPath
- Specifying conditions with XPath
- CSS Selectors
- Customizing CSS Selector
Section 18: Synchronization
Section 19: What is TestNG?
- Advantages of TestNG over JUnit
- Why do we need TestNG in Selenium?
- Installing TestNG in Eclipse
- Creating a New TestNG Test File
- Test annotation
- Running the Test
- Checking reports created by TestNG
- Generating HTML Reports
- Annotations used in TestNG
- Validating Tests with Assertions
- Creating multiple Tests
- Prioritizing Tests
- Parameterizing Tests with dataProvider
- TestNG dataProvider with Excel
- Creating and Running Test Suites with TestNG.xml
- Parallel Test Execution with TestNG
- Cross Browser Testing using TestNG
Section 20: Automation Test Frameworks
- Modular Driven Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Data-Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
Section 21: Page Object Model (POM) & Page Factory in Selenium
- What is POM
- Why POM?
- Advantages of POM
- Creating POM Tests
- What is Page Factory?
- Creating Tests with Page Factory
Section 22: Database Testing using Selenium
- JDBC (Java Database Connectivity)
- Driver Manager
- Connecting to DataBases
- Sending SQL Queries to Database
- Processing Results
- Real-time examples of Database Testing with Selenium
Section 23: AutoIT
- Installing AutoIT
- Components of AutoIT
- Using FinderTool
- AutoIT commands
- Creating Scripts in AutoIT
- Creating executable files
- Running AutoIT Scripts from Selenium
Section 24: Selenium GRID
- What is Selenium Grid?
- When to Use Selenium Grid?
- What is a Hub and Node?
- How to Install and Use Grid 2.0?
- Designing Test Scripts That Can Run on the Grid
- Using the DesiredCapabilites Object
- Using the RemoteWebDriver Object
- Running a Sample Test Case on the Grid
- Sequential and Parallel Test Execution
- Running Tests on different Operating Systems
- Running Tests on different Browsers
Section 25: MAVEN
- What is Maven and Why Maven?
- Installing/Configuring Maven
- Creating Maven Project
- Importing Maven Project into Eclipse
- What is POM.xml?
- Adding Dependencies to POM.xml
Section 26: JENKINS
- Installing/Configuring Jenkins
- Scheduling Test Execution in Jenkins
- Auto mail configuration in Jenkins
- What is continuous integration?
- Continues integration with JENKINS
Section 27: GIT
- Downloading and Installing GIT
- Installing GIT and GITHUB plug-ins for JENKINS
- Configuring SSH host keys for GIT and JENKINS
- GIT Bash commands
- Uploading project to GIT
Section 28: LOG4J
- Introduction about Logging
- Logging problems without Log4J
- How to solve Logging problem with Log4J
- What is Layout?
- Different types of Layouts in Log4J
- What is Appender?
- Different types of Appenders
Section 29: Real-time project
- Selenium project environment setup
- Real-time Selenium project
- Project demonstration
- Expert evaluation and feedback
Section 30: You made it!!
- Sivani Academy Selenium certification
- Interview preparation
- Mock interviews
- Resume preparation
- Knowledge sharing with industry experts
- Counseling to guide you to the right path in your Selenium career
Write a public review